CYL-ST Series Initial Pinch Plate Rolls
The Bendmak 3 Roll Initial Pinch style of plate rolls are the most popular style for thinner material requirements. Offering great capability and value the asymmetrical design allows the sheet metal to be correctly aligned before bending. With the sheet metal properly clamped between two rolls during forming it ensures the material maintains its position guaranteeing precise bending.
Asymmetric, or Initial Pinch, bending machines, with their easy-to-use features, allow you to get perfect results with a single operator. With its control panels and foot pedals separate from the machine, it provides full control at each stage of the bending process.
- Rear shaft motor
- Conical bending device
- Hardened and polished rolls
- Body made of St-52
- Adjustable upper shaft for easy removal of rolled material
- Asymmetrical design for easy pre-bending
- Electric motor with brake, planetary reducer and lower and upper shafts driven by gear system
- CE Compliant
- Movable control panel that is on an independent base station from the machine